NovaTech vigorously tests hundreds of CCTV products and selects only the highest quality security cameras to install at your facility. Our goal is to offer you the best possible solution that meets your budget. Below is a brief overview of the most effective type of cameras which we can utilize at your business. Call us today for a free site survey and estimate 877-585-TECH or 877-585-8324.
Dome cameras provide a 360 degree crime deterrent since the actual direction of the camera inside of the dome cannot be seen. Dome cameras also offer protection from weather & vandals while easily blending into the indoor or outdoor environments.
- Vandal, dust & water proof.
- Indoor & outdoor dome cameras.
- Smoke or mirror finish.
- White, black & beige.
- Infrared & night-vision available.
- Wide & high zoom angle lens.
- Pan Tilt Zoom with remote control.
If you have doubt about trusting people in your home or office, covert cameras may be used to capture & record motion based activity. Some popular types of covert cameras are:
- Smoke Alarm / Detector.
- Motion Detector.
- Fire Sprinkler.
- Exit signs.
Infrared Night Vision Cameras will illuminate the darkest areas for a clear video recording in 0 light. Infrared cameras come in many shapes and sizes and Chicago Video Surveillance will help you select the right camera every time.
- Infrared bullet cameras.
- Infrared dome cameras.
- Indoor & outdoor infrared cameras.
- Additional infrared illuminators.
- Auto IR LED activation in low light.
- High quality waterproof casings.
- High resolution with verifocal lens.
Professional full size / box cameras deliver high-resolution video and can be outfitted with a verifocal, auto-iris lens to achieve a perfect shot every time. Cameras can be mounted in a heated enclosure for outdoor use.
- High quality & resolution images.
- Indoor & outdoor use.
- Verifocal & fixed lens for both wide and zoomed in shots.
- IP, HD, MegaPixel, Analog & POE.
Record license plates of vehicles in your parking lot with specialized cameras. NovaTech CCTV solutions can help you track automotive traffic on your premises.
- Automatic number plate recognition system (ANPR)
- Special cameras designed to see in the dark and recognize license plates